Monday, April 7, 2008

Joshua is 6 Years Old!


Joshua turned six on April 4th. Boy have the years flown bye! His celebration started early that morning. Jared had to go to work early, so we got up at 6:30 to open presents. Josh was SO excited he could hardly contain himself. He then ate a "yummy" birthday breakfast: scrambled eggs, sausage, strawberries, and a cinnamon roll with candles. He was beaming. Joshua requested that is birthday treat for school be cookies with M&M's. He was all smiles when he left for school. Another birthday request was a lunch date with Subway's. Eating Subway's with a bunch of Kindergartners in the school lunch room made my day! When I picked Joshua up from school his teacher informed me that he had been like a ping-pong all day.....and it didn't stop when we got home. He and Nathan played and played with Joshua's birthday presents. That night was "Fun Night" at the elementary school, so we finished the celebrating there. Joshua even won himself a birthday cake at the cake walk. All in all it was a "very fantastic" day!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Josh! It sounds like you had a most "Excellent" Day! I know where I want to come for my Birthday Breakfast.

Jessica said...

What a fun day! I'm jealous of the b-day breakfast!!

Katie L. said...

I want that breakfast! What a fun day! Happy Birthday Josh!!! Sounds like a day that mom needs a break from! :)

Laura B said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!! He looks so happy.