Friday, April 18, 2008

BOYS!!!!!!!

"Mom, can we PLEASE play outside?

"Okay, but PROMISE me not to get muddy and stay away from the water."

"WE PROMISE!"






12 comments:

Katie L. said...

What fun is outside if there is no mud or water!?! My problem is the road! All I say is "don't go near the road" and both head right for it! Your house looks funner than ours!

Jessica said...

Looks like they had fun. I love the picture at the top of your blog. Your boys look so handsome!

Isabelle Cannon said...

I love it. Boys just can't resist the mess. Your boys are so adventurous. I think it is great that they would rather be outside getting messy than becoming a couch potato like some kids. This is way hard for me to say because I do not like messes but.....Imbrace the mess!!!!

Jenn S said...

Way to go boys! Way to go mom...it's your own fault for believing them. These posts are just adding to my excitement for a BOY!!! ha, ha!

heidi k said...

That is an impossible request to ask of boys!

kendra said...

I found your blog and had to check it out. We drove through North Liberty today and Landon asked if he could stop by your house to tell Josh thanks for being in his primary class. Landon loves Joshua. I didn't realize you had such a cool pond in your back yard. That's really cool! Looks fun.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura B said...

I love boys. They are so entertained with the simple things. It means more laundry for us moms but totally worth it.

Forever Smiles said...

Hi! It's been a long time. I found your through the SFHS site that Katie was listed on. Your family has gotten so big! Maybe this will be an easier way for me to keep up to date. We are on http://kayembefamily.blogspot.com/
Amber

Robyn said...

How fun to have a pond/lake in the backyard! I to think it is great they would rather play outside than park it in front of the TV. I can't wait until Miles and Ian are old enough to go on adventures like Nate and Josh.

Mindy said...

I actually have the same problem with Sydney. She loves sticks and bugs and mud, so I guess in a way I do have my (tom)boy. I love the boots your boys have on- there is serious business going down when those boots are on, I can tell.

Anonymous said...

I love that your backyard looks like that! Lucky.... I have three girls in my family, and this week alone we have nurtured 15 various captured insects, and no less than 5 slimy garden worms, I don't know if it is boys, or just kids that have been cooped up inside for too long of a winter!