Thursday, April 3, 2008

April Fools

(For those of you who look at my blog and my sister Katie's blog, this is a repeat, sorry!)


My mom teaches at an Elementary School in Utah. Every year, they surprise their principal on April Fools. This year was the "Ultimate Joke" and I had to share............

Yes, they put tin foil on EVERYTHING in his office. It is a good thing he is such a nice guy!

5 comments:

Pam Jorgensen said...

This is HILARIOUS!! I want to do this to someone...now I just have to figure out who. Hhmmmm...wheels are a-turnin'!

Katie L. said...

Mom did say that they recycled all of it so that is good to know! :) I still laugh seeing it!

Laura B said...

I am the biggest april fools fan. That is awesome. Great job ladies. Love it!!

Robyn said...

This is too funny! My dad was always good at coming up with great April Fool's pranks-must run in the family.

Isabelle Cannon said...

that is an awesome April fools joke. I can't imagine how long it took them to do that and how many rolls of foil they had to use. great idea, maybe i'll copy. love it.