Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring is here!


Saturday was SO nice....I think it actually got up in the high 50's. It was sunny and warm. The boys played outside all day. They played in the mud and played in the mud and played in the mud. They found a frog and they were in heaven! They play so well together and it is so nice to have a backyard where they can explore and just be boys!

4 comments:

Alison said...

It is so hard to decide if spring or fall is my favorite season, but I have to think spring is because there is so much to look forward to. Did you ever believe it would really come?

Katie L. said...

What fun! I love their boots and the frog is gross!!! But they looked like they had a ball!

Pam Jorgensen said...

Those boys are getting HUGE! How fun to play in the mud!!

Jenn S said...

So...am I really ready for a BOY???? He better stay nice and clean and not track mud in my house! ha ha! Your boys are great and so much fun to watch! I will miss them!