Summer has been great but I CANNOT wait for school to start next week. I hope your kids enjoy school and the you enjoy the quiet!
Didn't even take a picture since it would have looked exactly the same as last year except with new shoes.
Ahhhhh, school! So glad we have schools. Can't wait for Thursday. You can bet you will get your 8:30 am call from me on that morning! hee, hee
They look so handsome! Paige starts kindergarten tomorrow...I'm already crying. LOL
Oh how I wish we were in uniforms. I just caught up on your blog. Hope all is well. Only two more years right. Get back in the west so it will be easier to get together k.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Summer has been great but I CANNOT wait for school to start next week. I hope your kids enjoy school and the you enjoy the quiet!
Didn't even take a picture since it would have looked exactly the same as last year except with new shoes.
Ahhhhh, school! So glad we have schools. Can't wait for Thursday. You can bet you will get your 8:30 am call from me on that morning! hee, hee
They look so handsome! Paige starts kindergarten tomorrow...I'm already crying. LOL
Oh how I wish we were in uniforms. I just caught up on your blog. Hope all is well. Only two more years right. Get back in the west so it will be easier to get together k.
Post a Comment