Wednesday, August 19, 2009

From Boy to Man!



Nathan is no longer a Cub Scout, he is officially a Boy Scout! Eagle here we come! He will be presented with his Weblows badge and Arrow of Light next month at Pack Night. Way to go Nate!
*I know the shirt is a little big...but gosh dang-it, I refuse to buy another one and this boy is growing like a weed!

6 comments:

Katie L. said...

You could fit 4 of him in that shirt! I totally agree though about him growing! He looks great!

MG said...

That is so great. WE are playing catch up on Webelos and trying to get the Bear awarded. Melissa

Sparks said...

What a fun milestone!

Jessica said...

Yay for Nate! I will never know the scouting program :( And yes, the shirt is a little large but way to save some $!

Alison said...

Oh my goodness. Nathan is getting to be so old. You will not be sorry you bought a large shirt. We did the same with Shefton and when he got his eagle (4 years later), we were worried his shirt was going to be too small for the court of honor and I was determined NOT to buy a new shirt. Good luck with scouts!

Jenn S said...

He looks great! Wow, he is getting old...that means you guys must be too! ha, ha. So fun! Tell him congrats from us!