When we were in Utah this summer, my family went on a week vacation to Flaming Gorge. I remember doing this as a kid, and I was so excited to take my boys. Here are a few of the highlights.....
We all had SO much fun boating....here we are all trying to knee board. Jared was really the only one who mastered this (including 360 turns), but the rest of us had fun trying!



We went white water rafting down the Green River. The water was so cold, but we still had a great time. The kids thought they were so cool paddling through the rapids!



Who knew there were otters in the river?

This is why I really miss Utah....hiking in the mountains, in warm, dry weather....awesome!


Jared was in heaven....need I say anymore?

My brother brought all his repelling gear and the boys and some girls (not me) had a great time repelling down the cliffs.

Nathan made a squirrel trap with a tote, rope, and muffin. He spent hours waiting patiently to catch one, and never did!
I had SO much fun hanging out with all my nieces and nephews!


And what is camping without roasting hot dogs....and roasting we did!

What a great family vacation!
6 comments:
How fun! We love Flaming Gorge! We have gone the past three years with Scott's family. It's such a fun getaway! Your boys are so big! Cute family!!
What a fun vacation! I miss Utah too!
I see you changed all your pics around. I think this way better. I can see what's going on. I can't believe people are actually wearing sweatshirts. Oh, I dream of putting on a sweatshirt.
What a fun vacation!! Oh how I, too, miss the climate and the landscape.
Oh my gosh....that looks like so much fun! What a great trip...and right on the heels of Bear Lake. I'm laughing at two things though....
1) Nathan's trap...so funny...so him!
2) Your face on the knee board...priceless!
Love all your fun pictures. We drove past Flaming Gorge this summer and so memories came flooding back. Glad you all had such fun times in Utah.
Post a Comment