Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Boys!

Happy, Happy, Happy, what more can I say......

5 comments:

Katie L. said...

What a great picture! They do look so happy and so handsome!

Jenn S said...

Yes, they look happy! They are mini little Jareds in what brings them joy! Hope they tracked muddy feet and frogs into your house! hee, hee!

Mindy said...

This is an awesome picture. They sure look like their daddy. I hope you get some good girl-time in while your boys are off doing their manly hunting.

Alison said...

Does hunting season ever end? It seems like yesterday they were hunting. Love the picture and the dog.

kendra said...

yes they DO look happy! I love it...

do you go with the boys when they hunt?

Also wondering, are they turning creole and hunting for alligator and snakes and whatever else they eat down there? The thought of cleaning dear and birds is bad enough but cooking an alligator?! Can't imagine!!