Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Josh the Scary Scarecrow

I was at the school today and outside Joshua's class room his teacher has these "Scary Scarecrows" hanging up. I was laughing SO hard and had to snap a picture (cell phone quality)! The assignment was to make a scarecrow scary enough to scare off the crows. This is the story with Joshua's.....

"First you make your face super red. It will look like you are a girl. It will look like you have lipstick on. If you are a boy, you will scare a crow."


6 comments:

The Otis Family said...

I'm so glad you finally got to see it. Personally, I thought it was hilarious. I'd be curious to know the thought process he went through on that one. Must be from the Cardon side of the family right? (Jared doesn't read this does he)? :)-

Jenn S said...

Okay, I am laughing so hard! I wish I could see it in person! What a funny kid you have! Seriously, the stories he comes up with! Love him!

Sparks said...

Oh my jellybeans, too funny! So girls and lipstick are bad huh?

Mindy said...

Very smart! I can tell he really thought out how to be scary. I love the picture.
I love going to school and seeing what is hanging outside the classroom. I think it's very insightful. I have learned a few things about my kids this way. :)

Heath said...

girls have red faces? too funny!

The Swensons said...

Awesome...what else can I say?