Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Night Light


Every year the boys elementary school does a Pumpkin Night Light. Each class has a themed display with pumpkins that parents help with. The kids decorate the pumpkins and the community gets to come out and view them that night. Joshua's class was #2 Conkle Ct. (Christmas themed) and Nathan's was Hamilton's Home Run Hitters. It was a great night filled with food, singing, lots of blow up jumpers, and pumpkins everywhere.

7 comments:

The Swensons said...

What a fun idea! I wish they did something like that here. Looks like the boys did a great job. My favorite is the snowman pumpkin head.

Sparks said...

Your kids classes did a great job! Eric showed up a little later and kept asking where they got that fireplace LOL

Robyn said...

The displays look great, but what really caught my attention are those short sleeves and shorts!! I usually like winter, but right now I would love to be in a t-shirt and capris!

Katie L. said...

I love it! I wish we were still in shorts too! :(

Jenn S said...

SO fun! What a fun tradition! The only thing is this....I think that you should have been in charge again this year! ha, ha!

Jessica said...

What a cute idea! I hope all is well out there with you guys. Let us know how you are when you can. You're in our prayers!

[S Rizzle] said...

What a cute idea!!! I love it!