
If any of you "really" know Jared, you know two things: one, he will do just about anything to save money and two, he's not Mr. Fix-it! But last night he proved me wrong. His brakes have been making noise on his car and rather than spend the money to take it to a shop, he decided he would do it himself. After many phone calls to his brother (the real fix-it guy) and many hours in the garage (didn't come to bed until 1:00 am), he succeeded! I told him next time we could just pay the money, but he told me that there is something about doing it yourself that makes you feel like a real man! Okay, whatever, as long as the brakes work! Good job, Jared!
7 comments:
Way to go Jared! Hey, you need to call me and talk to me about this whole Germany thing...hello!!!!
Send a few lessons to the males in this house. Good job Jared. Germany???
Cool! Now you can take the money you saved and go get a pedicure!
Impressive work, Jared. Hillary, you did it! The picture looks great.
Jared and Cameron are so similar! Good job. Gotta love feeling like a real guy! and... what Germany thing? hmmm interesting! Just don't come to Mountain Home - I wouldn't reccomend it, although it would be better with you here. If you're staying "in" there's house that will be finished in a couple months right next door!
Cory is so proud! Where are you, I've been trying to get ahold of you!
Hey...I never commented on Jared's great abilities! I am SO proud of him...so is Riley! Way to go man! You deserve a yummy dinner with extra helpings, a big dessert, and more dessert later! :)
Post a Comment