
We spent a week in Florida, 5 days of which were at Disney World. We had SO SO much fun. Mu parents met us there, so Grandpa and Grandma made it even more fun! The boys had a great time. They always had smiles on their faces, from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm. We were like the energizer bunny, we just kept going and going and going. We sure slept well at night, although we could never seem to catch up on sleep. We all left with bags under our eyes. I took SO many pictures, that I can't post them all. I am working on a slide show and will post that soon, for those who care to see them!
Thanksgiving Day was by far the busiest at Disney. Luckily we had reservations. We had our Thanksgiving Dinner at the Tusker House, in Animal Kingdom. It is an African restaurant, and we were a little worried about what we would get, but it turned out great! They had an assortment of African food and a traditional American Thanksgiving Feast.



8 comments:
It looks like you had an awesome time. And what a cool pilot, I bet the boys loved that!! Can't wait to see the slideshow......
I want to see more pictures! Looks like fun and I can't believe that about the pilot! What a cool thing for them to do!
cool vacation. How fun, where does Jarods sister live? Near by?
Looks like a grand time. Too bad Nate got sick. At least he made it home BEFORE he threw up. That wouldn't have been much fun in Florida.
It looks like you guys had a great time. How fun! How cool that the boys got to spend time in the airplane cockpit. Yay for vacations!
Looks so fun! Can't wait to take my kids to Disney again. It will be a few years though I think. Can't believe how tall Nate is...almost as tall as your mom! Josh looks nothing like his father. Please reserve them for my girls!
What a great post we could just reach out and hug all of you! We miss you lots. XOXOXOX to all.
Gwen and Gary
I just watched your slideshow and your boys have the biggest smiles in every picture. You can just feel how happy they are!
I think you should use the Bug's Life photo with the glasses for your Christmas card, too funny!
Post a Comment