You know I complain a lot about the time and effort it takes for Jared to coach both of our boys soccer teams, but he loves it and so do the boys. Don't they look happy?
they do look so happy! Boys and soccer...and legos! What a cool club Nate's in. Landon would go crazy if there was something like that here. How fun. I bet he's in heaven. In fact your boys always seem to be in heaven - fishing, hunting, soccer (with their dad as the coach *bonus*), and Robot club. You've come close to convinving me we might have been better off at Barksdale!
You guys are so awesome at being parents. I thought so much about you last month with all your rain and glad to see that your family was unharmed. Boy, you guys sure have experienced all nature has to offer! Hope you have had a great time in Flordia.
8 comments:
Yes they do! That is a great picture! Almost worth blowing up...maybe even in black and white and framing it! I love your boys too!
What a great picture! They look very happy and I agree, I would blow that picture up and frame it! Did you take it the light is great?
What a sweet picture. Your boys have a great dad!
they do look so happy! Boys and soccer...and legos! What a cool club Nate's in. Landon would go crazy if there was something like that here. How fun. I bet he's in heaven. In fact your boys always seem to be in heaven - fishing, hunting, soccer (with their dad as the coach *bonus*), and Robot club. You've come close to convinving me we might have been better off at Barksdale!
I think it's great that Jared spends time with them when he can! Way to go boys!
We must have won that game.
They do look happy. I think it is very cool that Jared coaches both their teams. Wow. Nate is getting tall!
You guys are so awesome at being parents. I thought so much about you last month with all your rain and glad to see that your family was unharmed. Boy, you guys sure have experienced all nature has to offer! Hope you have had a great time in Flordia.
Post a Comment