Monday, November 9, 2009

Robot Man


Nathan is in an after school club called FLL (Future Lego League) or better known as Robotics Club. They stay after school one night a week and work on building a robot out of legos and programing it to run different jobs through an obstacle course. This weekend, they had a regional competition. Nathan's team also had to do a research project to go along with it. He is having fun learning new things, but really I just think he enjoys building those robots.

5 comments:

Katie L. said...

Very cool Nate! Ben wants you to teach him when you come out...whenever that is!

Jenn S said...

That sounds like something he would love! That is a very neat thing for your school to have. Your school does cool things....tell him great job from us!

Sparks said...

This looks like so much fun, I want to join!

Laura B said...

I just saw your flood post. Oh my GOSH! That is so scary. I'm so glad you are ok! Take care!

Jessica said...

Kaylee thinks that is awesome! She wishes she could build cool things with Lego's!