Okay, I am not sure if our family is ment to have fish.....Since Wednesday, we have had two fatalities, sad cries with crocodile tears, two tragic funerals in the bathroom and two trips to Walmart to buy more fish. The fish bowl currently has 2 fish, and they are still alive! Wish us luck!
4 comments:
Oh sad about the little fishies! Poor Joshua! Isn't there some kind of water treatment you can use to help em along? I know nothing about fish. Sorry I'm really no help. Good luck on the next one.
S-A-D!!!! Good luck with that!!!
This is what I have done with my fish and it WON'T die! They don't like water right out of the tap, you are suppose to let it sit so I keep a gallon jug full of water in the pantry and fill it with that and when I change the water (which should be more than I do) I use that water. It is at room temp. and they say the chlorine is out of it by then! Try that and hopefull no more funerals!
Hey, I'm the opposite, I couldn't get my fish to take the plunge down flushing waterway. Katie still has mine going strong!
Post a Comment