Friday, February 29, 2008

The Waiting Is Over!


Drum roll....... and the location is Louisiana! Shreveport, to be exact. I know a lot of you were holding out for England, but you can still come visit us in Louisiana. Yes this isn't the most exciting place in the U.S., but I am sure we can find something fun to do, even if it is just eat all the yummy southern cuisine. We are actually very excited to be moving there, because it was our only state side choice. I never thought I would call the south home, and it definitely isn't a place I am sure I will fall in love with, but we will be on U.S. soil. We are looking forward to the WARM weather, well at least in the winter, and the yummy food. We will actually only be 3 hours outside Dallas, so that should be fun! We will be moving the first on July. I am a little worried about schools for the boys.... but we will do some research and come up with the best option. Now the waiting game is over and we can actually start planning. Hooray!

13 comments:

whendovescry said...

Congrats--another part of your journey is coming up. The waiting is always the worst part. Louisiana will be a great place for your family.

The Judds said...

Just what you wanted, yeah!!! I am excited for you guys, but we will miss you.

Jenn S said...

I hope you guys are okay with not going to Tokyo...don't be too disappointed...you can always visit. (...GREAT NEWS!!!)

Jessica said...

I am excited, that means we will still be able to see you! Katie and I are planning a visit Hillary fund!

Katie L. said...

Sorry for screaming in your ear yesterday...I was a little excited! We will visit since we have 3 years to do it! Yeah for you!

Pam Jorgensen said...

With all the money you're saving by living in the south and not europe or asia...maybe you can go visit

Congrats!!

Alison said...

Congratulations Cardon Family! You guys will do great because you always have such a positive attitude. Wherever we move in life is always an opportunity to enrich our lives and that you will do.

Laura B said...

So happy for you guys. Funt to look forward to your next adventure.

Isabelle Cannon said...

I am so excited for you guys. I would love the warm weather after living in this crap weather. Congrats, congrats. That is wonderful

510Jen said...

Congrats! We do have friends from Dental school that live there. From reading her blog etc she really likes it I will give you her link to her blog. Also if you want I can try and get her number also.

510Jen said...

Here it is www.pauljrnicole.blogspot.com
check it out.

(He is a Prosth(sp?) resident)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you guys will be in the states! Yay for you!! I love the header on your blog... so cute.

Robyn said...

Congrats on the location. You'll have to post some great southern recipes after you move. It should be nice and warm there too. I love the polka dot paper!