
Kids: play outside for hours and hours..... pulling each other around on the frozen lake
Dads: play with the kids and the dog, for hours and hours..... on the frozen lake
Moms: stay inside where it is 69 degrees and take pictures through the window of the kids and dad outside
What a great day!
6 comments:
What a great day! What is on top of Nate's head and I sure hope that is not a real duck Jared!?!?
A sheet of snow is on Nate's head....and NO that is not a real duck, it is a plastic dummy!
Um...I guess the Cardons are enjoying this winter more than we are....I really just need to sit back and enjoy the beauty and appreciate the moisture...right?!!
So are you on the count down to when it will be in the + temp.? Looks cold!
I would do the same thing. What would we do without the dads.
Since ice skating was such a hit, maybe you could try skating on the frozen lake! ;) I would stay inside too. It's started to warm up a little here, maybe it's headed your way.
Post a Comment