Friday, March 7, 2008

More Snow Fun!

(CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE)
So Jared took the boys outside (too cold for mom!) and boy did they have fun! He came running back after about 30 minutes for the camera. I am glad he did, because he got some good pictures. The boys had a blast sledding down the snow mountains. They also figured out how to get Wolf to pull them on their sleds. I am so glad Jared takes the time to play with the boys. They sure love him, and so do I!

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

You are really good with your camera, do you use manual mode? Looks like a ton of fun...most of our snow is gone, ha ha ha! :)

Jenn S said...

Your boys (and Jared) are daring, brave, and amazing! My girls wouldn't last for more than 10 minutes in this glorious frozen snow!

Jessica said...

You have way more snow than us. I can honestly say I don't miss cleaning up after playing in the snow. Your backdrop is cute, when are you going to fix mine!?!

Jessica said...

BTW- thanks for changing my backdrop! I love it!