
Nathan has really been into music and instruments lately. His latest idea is that he wants to learn to play the guitar. He keeps reminding us that he wants one for his birthday. He had a 3rd grade music performance at school. They sang a lot of songs and played instruments. He did a great job singing and playing the xylophone. He was a little bugged that mom would come with video camera and camera in hand, but too bad, he'll get over it!
6 comments:
How cute! Ben says that he will teach Nate how to play the guitar because Mat is teaching him!
So great! I thought about you Friday....I had watched them practice. Great pics...better get scrapbooking them!
Nate is so cute! Good luck the musician thing!
I think the guitar would be awesome you should let him. Fun snow pictures! Now would it just go away.
How much fun. Your kids are so cute. Good luck with the music thing.
I love it when guys can play instruments!! Encourage him all you can! Okay I can't believe that he is already in 3rd grade.....
Post a Comment