University of Iowa Soccer Camp!
From 9:00 to 12:00 Nathan and Joshua worked hard at soccer camp. They had SO much fun and learned SO much. Joshua is nicknamed "The Beast" and Nathan is nicknamed "The King". Joshua is very aggressive and is a real fighter. He is constantly moving and trying to get the ball. The coaches had to remind him a few times not take the ball away from his own teammates. I had to remind him to stop pushing with his arms. We definitely don't have a timid problem with him. Nathan dominated the field. He was always after the ball and directing his team on where to pass. He is getting very good at getting the ball to go where he wants....in the goal! I must say we are truly a "Soccer family".
3 comments:
How fun-they must get their athletic ablities from their mom! (Does Jared play sports?) I can't wait until Ian is old enough to do this kind of thing.
I am glad that you are alive and posting again! They look amazing! I can't click on the pictures to make them big and I want to see them upclose! I hope that Ben takes it as serious as Nate. At the moment, he just wants to make friends with all the teams!
Looks like you had a busy spring break! They look like they are enjoying soccer!
Post a Comment