Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cat Eyes!


We have a new cat in our house..... his name is Joshua!


Actually he went to the eye doctor today. They had to dilate his eyes for some tests. He thought he was SO cool! Now he thinks he will need sunglasses at school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Katie L. said...

What a cute picture! Ha! Ben can now start and stop by himself and all he talks about is how Nate and Josh will take him for a big bike ride. The only place he can go now is around the corner...which is big for him! I thought they could go to the walking path and ride so we don't have to worry about cars. I am SOOOOOO excited for you guys to come out!

Jenn S said...

Cute little guy! I love that Joshua...he brightens my days at work each day with his great big (and loud) "Hi Jenn!"