Friday, June 20, 2008

Lost Island Waterpark






The kids and I found a hidden Iowa treasure.... Lost Island Water Park in Waterloo. It is the BEST water park I have ever been to. Gwen and I took Nathan, Joshua and Ethan (Nathan's friend) up for the day. The weather was perfect and we had a BLAST!!!!!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like fun, and it doesn't look too crowded! Can't wait for you guys to be here!

510Jen said...

Tell me more. WE just may have to go. How fun for you and Gwen.

Alison said...

McCall LOVES Lost Island and wants so badly for the rest of us to go. Glad you got to enjoy your day, especially with Gwen.

Katie L. said...

How fun! I love Josh's smile...it's from ear to ear!

Isabelle Cannon said...

Looks like tons of fun. I just recently heard about this place. Too bad we are running out of time, I don't think we can make it. I guess raging waters in Utah will have to do!!

Robyn said...

How fun. The ride with the red and white stripes looks awsome! Good luck on the move-are you guys still good to go with all the water?

Amy said...

What fun! Do you think Coop is up for the park? Maybe I'll give him another year to learn to swim. We HAVE to see you before you leave!!

kendra said...

FUN! We went twice during our years there. Why didn't we go more? It looks so fun. Tell Gwen I was trying to figure out who that cute blond girl with Josh was! I hope your move to LA is going great. I hate that first week or so when everything is one big jumbled mess. It'll go fast and at least you'll be far far away from the craziness of Iowa! Landon misses Josh like crazy - he says the one other boy in his primary class isn't as cool as Josh!

[S Rizzle] said...

wait a minute. Did you leave and NOT say goodbye. Thanks for making me avoid the tears. Here is some for you.