
We took the kids out to a Corn Maze this past weekend. The weather was SO nice and we had a great time. They got to make homemade ice cream, have rubber ducky races, ride tractors, shoot tennis balls in an air gun, and play in the corn. Of course our highlight was finding our way through the maze. The first one was easy, but the second was a little more difficult. Nathan ended up getting lost by himself for about 30 minutes. Jared climbed up onto a bridge and searched the fields the best he could, but couldn't find him. Finally the lost child emerged with a big grin on his face. What a kid!
4 comments:
How fun! Way to go to Nate for getting out by himself! Were you a little scared??? I don't remember if I asked you or not but send some pictures for the secret Christmas present that mom doesn't know about...ha! She's already seen it but send some anyway!
Looks like a lot of fun. You guys look great! I can't get over how much your boys have grown.
How fun that there is corn in Louisiana too! Kudos to the Cardons for being adventurous and I am so sorry about the arrival of hunting season. You all look great and hope to see you next week.
great pictures. that corn looks better that the stuff here in iowa! the boys look like they had a blast....see LA is F.U.N.!!!!
Post a Comment