Thursday, October 30, 2008

Look who made the Honor Roll!


Nathan got straight A's on his report card. We are so proud of him and all of his hard work. He is such a great kid. Jared and I are a little worried, because we both think he is smarter than us! His school held an assembly today for all the kids who made Honor Roll. He got a certificate and coupons for free food at three different restaurants. He was super excited! Way to go Nate!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Great job Nate!!!
We can't wait to see you again!

Laura B said...

FABULOUS Nate!
Hillary, I here you are coming next week. Don't leave me out! I miss you.

Katie L. said...

Awesome! That is so great Nate! I had a meeting with Ben today and his report card looked really good, all but the area where it talked about his listening! Ha, of course!

Jenn S said...

that is awesome! tell him we are very proud of him and that I will give him a big kiss when I see him next! love that he let you take a picture...and post it!

Alison said...

Way to go Nate! We would agree, that it is very scary when your children really do become smarter than their parents. Brace yourself because as they get older they never cease to amaze you with their knowledge.

Jessica said...

Way to go Nate!! We miss you guys!

kendra said...

awesome, Nate! A tribute to a great mom!