Friday, October 24, 2008

FLOOD in Louisiana!

Do you think I need to go pant shopping this weekend....... Look how much my boys have grown!








It was actually a little nippy this morning (in the 50's) and the boys said they wanted to wear pants to school. It was a day that they could actually wear levis instead of uniform pants, so they were excited. I went up to the attic and pulled out their pants from last winter. They tried them on and all I could do was laugh! They ended up wearing their levi shorts and it was okay, because it did get into the high 70's today. Looks like we are going shopping tomorrow!

5 comments:

Laura B said...

That is hillarious!! That is what Kyler looks like at church these days. We need a shopping trip too.

Jenn S said...

I'm laughin' out loud! Hilarious! Great picture...and...I can totally tell which one is which...those skinny legs of Nathan's! Please go shop for those poor kids!

The Otis Family said...

We had the same problem. We went to a football game last night and Nate had 1 pair of pants that fit. He had pants w/tags on them that are too short. Ahhh!!!!

Katie L. said...

Ha ha ha! I have been laughing at this for a while and Ben can't figure out why it is so funny! Buy them some new pants...please! Don't be one of them!

Jessica said...

I just did that with Kaylee on Saturday! They need to stop growing!!