
The boys had fun painting with chocolate and making the suckers. I honestly don't know how anyone could make them look like they do on the box, but we had fun making them, cleaning up the leftover chocolate, and eating them.
Thanks, Mom, Jessica and Katie!
9 comments:
I told you there was no way to make them look like that...unless you did it without kids and you had a lot of patience! I am glad that they had fun doing it!
I think they turned out pretty dang good! They are yummy! Glad you had fun!
Yummy! Love the cheer up packages. Heard you were coming out for an Iowa visit can't wait to see ya!
How fun. It looks less messy than the house with the black frosting. Happy Halloween!
You are so good! I went to Michael's to get a haunted house and they were sold out. I will need to be more motivated next year.
Sweet treats! I can't wait to do stuff like that with Coop - I could try it now, hmmmm. Been thinking about your family a lot lately and missing you. You should come and visit this winter - haha. We'll all be SCREAMING to come your way!
How did I miss this post??? I wish you had saved one for me! It looks way fun and much more manageable than the Halloween house. Notice, we didn't do a house this year. Heck, we haven't even done cookies yet. ha!
That looks like fun, maybe in a few years at this home. Got to love packages. Love the pants picture you should of had them wear them, too funny!
That looks like fun, maybe in a few years at this home. Got to love packages. Love the pants picture you should of had them wear them, too funny!
Post a Comment