I got tears in my eyes! I love it! Way to go Josh!
So, so sweet! Reading Joshua's work put chills on my arms (and not because it is cold!!) Give him a high five from the Andrizzis
Wow, I am so proud of him, as he is of himself! That is pretty awesome...he has better handwriting than his uncle Eric!
Excellent work Josh! You are so smart! What great first grade work! WOW!The Stringhams LOVE that kid! He puts a smile on my face! Give him a big hug from us....and a kiss too! hee, hee
Looks like things are starting to look up for school and Joshua. Way to go!!!
Way to go Josh!! I am so proud of him!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I got tears in my eyes! I love it! Way to go Josh!
So, so sweet! Reading Joshua's work put chills on my arms (and not because it is cold!!) Give him a high five from the Andrizzis
Wow, I am so proud of him, as he is of himself! That is pretty awesome...he has better handwriting than his uncle Eric!
Excellent work Josh! You are so smart! What great first grade work! WOW!
The Stringhams LOVE that kid! He puts a smile on my face! Give him a big hug from us....and a kiss too! hee, hee
Looks like things are starting to look up for school and Joshua. Way to go!!!
Way to go Josh!! I am so proud of him!!!
Post a Comment