Thursday, January 15, 2009

Science Project IS DONE!


Nathan chose to do his science project on "The effect of cola on our teeth." We thought this would be pretty easy, Dad could easily get the teeth for the experiment, and it would be down hill from there. Whatever! Aside from the procrastination, having to start the whole experiment over again, and lots of time on the computer, it was a success. This has been a thorn in our side for the past few weeks, but we are happy to say that it was worth all the sweat and tears. He presented it in front of his class today and he did great! We did learn a lot doing this, including how to fight, yell and scream and bring contention into the home, and maybe a little bit about the effect that Cola drinks have on our teeth.

6 comments:

The Otis Family said...

Oh how I laughed at your Science Project blog. Do you think that now that the thing is mostly over (besides judging,like I care) that life can resume to a more normal, loving home? Probably not huh?

Jenn S said...

I can just hear that harmony in your home now! So funny! Great job Nathan! I bet you did great presenting it.

Hey...tell him to do one on "The Nectar of the Gods" (Riley's phrase for Mt. Dew)...Riley needs some insight into his little addiction! ha, ha.

Amy said...

Once I'm not pregnant and WANT to drink Diet Coke again, I will chuckle because I KNOW how bad it is on the teeth. Looks like the project turned out AWESOME. I always had the best ones when my Mom helped me.

Heath said...

I absolutely loathe the science projects! It really is just homework for the Mom! It's nice to know I'm in good company for how these things go down. :)

Laura B said...

I love checking on you guys. Great idea for a project and Joshua's handwriting is great. Miss you Hillary

Isabelle Cannon said...

So cool. Great job Nate. Are the effects really bad on teeth?