Saturday, January 10, 2009

When one season ends, another begins...

This season is ending.....


This one is beginning.... And yes, Jared is coaching both teams, so our life just got really busy!





*Sorry about the quality of pictures, I really need camera 101 lessons!

7 comments:

The Otis Family said...

Man your fast on those pictures. I still can't believe they went hunting before the 9am class. CRAZY!!!

The Swensons said...

Man, gotta love that hunting picture! I have to say I am doing all I can to keep Tyler uninterested in hunting (I am a city girl) but am fighting a losing battle. You know our dinnertime battles? Well, he'll actually eat the meat if we tell him it is "elk meat" or some other crazy animal like "bear." It is a lost cause....

Katie L. said...

Put the camera on sports mode or something that takes a lot of pictures in a row. Then you can delete the ones you don't like! They both look like naturals out on the court! Jess just signed Kaylee up for B-ball but Ben has to wait one more year!

Jenn S said...

Yeah for B-ball! Don't you miss those days yourself?? I totally wish I could play on some kind of team...but I know it ain't never gonna happen again! The boys are going to be in heaven! They look great!

Oh, and it's about time you got at least some of the pictures able to be enlarged....way to go...but yes, they are a bit blurry...would you work on that???? ;)

Jessica said...

Look at those white legs! Yay for sports!!

Alison said...

Isn't it great to have such a supportive husband to be involved in your children's lives? You can then orchestrate everthing from behind the scenes. Have fun and enjoys these times!

Katie L. said...

Yes you can tell me that my blog is ugly...only because your my sister! :) I changed it...see what you think. Also, did you get that email about Sam? He is wearing it again today.