Every time we go to the temple, Jared takes the boys to the pet store. When I come out all I hear about is Mom, I need this, and this and this. Well, Nathan knows that I will NEVER agree to any of it, but he has to try. This last time, this was what I was asked....
"Mom, can I have a .....?"

ABSOLUTELY NOT!
What do you think?
10 comments:
Ahhh! Please don't do that...grandma Lee would be SOOO upset!! Ha! The tooth story is awsome! After I picked Kaylee up from school yesterday, she showed me her loose tooth so I pulled it out and then 2 minutes later she pulled out another one!!! She has 4 or 5 missing on the top...crazy! Ben has lost just the bottom 2!
I think if he really wants a snake he could probably find one in our backyard. I'll even give it too you for FREE. Can't beat that huh?
Yuck! Can't wait for that request. Wyatt would want one just so he could call his dad a wuss!
Yikes, no he is not I am glad someone likes snakes they scare me to death! How is life Hil? Can you believe it has been a year since you left? Time flies.
Why not Hillary? You don't want to find a lovable snake curled up in the bottom of your bed some night? Yuck!
Oh come on, you know it would be fun when Nathan said "ummm... mom, I can't find my snake!!)
Um...Clayton will NEVER do this! :)
Your boys continually keep me crackin' up! Seriously, could they have any more boy in them?!!! I think you SHOULD let them have that snake! Seriously, what's the harm in that???
My mother-in-law would NEVER come to our house again if we had a snake. I love her, but if I didn't I would do just that - haha. Glad your boy is FEARLESS.
Oh my goodness! I know we are just fine with a dog. Our neighbors have corn snakes and think they are the best pets ever! I just get chills up my back everytime she brings the snake out to show the kids. Landon loves the snake, but Shef and McCall stay as far away as I do. I just get awful visions in my head that it would get loose and end up in a corner that I will walk into. Sometime, I have to share the snake story from Philly when we had snakes living under our front porch. In the end, isn't great to have a pet store to visit and wish?
All I can say is yuck!
Post a Comment