Monday, March 23, 2009

Our monthly trip to Dallas!

We made our monthly trip to the temple in Dallas this past weekend. The flowers were SO pretty we had to get pictures. Joshua was the actual photographer, shocking!


The boys are such great sports to let us do this every month. It take us 3 hours to get there and then Jared and I take turns going in. The boys get to visit the pet store, books store, Sams club, toys store, etc. After we eat dinner and then head home for another 3 hours in the car. It really makes for a LONG day! Jared and I are so thankful for our boys and their great attitudes. Thanks Nathan and Joshua!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

beautiful, you know, Memphis Temple is an hour and a half from my house. You could leave the boys with us while you guys went together!!! You always welcome here! even Wolf could come.

Katie L. said...

Beautiful flowers! I think it is great that you guys go every month. I have to admit it is hard for us and we live 20 minutes from one. Now I feel guilty...thanks! :)

Heath said...

That is dedication! I need to go more often since I have a temple so close! beautiful flowers for sure. Love seeing what is going on with your family. Heather Ivey (in case your not sure)

Jenn S said...

Great pictures! The boys ARE great sports. You guys are awesome though...they are learning early on how important it is to go! They will have memories of this forever!

Jessica said...

Just look at it this way, you are setting a wonderful example to your two boys by making it a priority. You guys are awesome! BTW, I did too read my comment!