Okay, so maybe we just aren't very talented...we have this and it takes us FOREVER to put together, just to have someone bump it and the whole thing goes a tumblin' down!!
They look like they are having a blast. Connor got that for Christmas but I won't let him play with it while katie is awake so we don't get it out much.
5 comments:
My boys think that is the coolest thing ever! I love days like that..where did you get it? Ben really wants one just like Nate and Josh!
Kaylee got one of those for Christmas and it is way entertaining! They love it!
Collin LOVES this toy too. Oh boys.
Okay, so maybe we just aren't very talented...we have this and it takes us FOREVER to put together, just to have someone bump it and the whole thing goes a tumblin' down!!
They look like they are having a blast. Connor got that for Christmas but I won't let him play with it while katie is awake so we don't get it out much.
Post a Comment