Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Jared

















(To the Happy Birthday song:)


Happy Birthday to you!
You're not 22!

You're still very handsome.
And we all love you!


Jared turned 35 today! Boy are we getting old. He had to work, so the boys and I went and picked him up for lunch. We ate at Chicago Pizza. He got everything a guy would want. The "Planet Earth" DVD set and some tools. To culminate his big day we ate smore's cheesecake, compliments of Chef Joshua, with a little help from mom.

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

7 comments:

Katie L. said...

Happy Happy B-day Jared! Did you guys get the kids message that we left? That cheesecake looks awesome! Send the recipe!

Jenn S said...

Happy Birthday Jared. I hope you were extra nice to him yesterday. That dessert looks YUMMY!

Pam Jorgensen said...

Happy Birthday Jared. You guys are getting old. I won't tell you however that you are younger than us and Scott will be 40 this year. Oops! I just told you!

Robyn said...

Wow-the cheesecake looks amazing! Happy Birthday Jared.

whendovescry said...

Dirty Harry, Happy 35 year geburtsag. It's obvious Hillary wrote this because tools were mentioned generally...so what tools did you get? Please tell me its a new snap on torque wrench. Many more to you.

teresa said...

i love your blog! and i need that recipe too!

Jessica said...

Happy (late) b-day Jared! Yummy cheesecake!