Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our Superstar #9



CLICK ON IMAGE TO MAKE BIGGER

Nathan's basketball season has started. He is excited. We went out and bought him new basketball shoes (all black, a must). Jared takes him to the rec center a couple of nights a week and practices. He practices on Wednesday nights from 8:00-9:00 with his team. I am not too excited about the time, but there are just too many teams and not enough gyms. He has games every Saturday. Today was his first game. He plays on the Nuggets and wears #9. It is a non competitive league, so they don't keep score and they let the kids get away with a lot (like double dribbles, traveling, 3 second violations, etc.) He got a lot of rebounds and a few assists. He played awesome defense. Way to go Nate!

10 comments:

Jenn S said...

SOOO cool. I can't wait until one of my kids does something like that. I remember those leagues as a kid so well.... such fun Saturdays! Can I come sometime?

Katie L. said...

Way to go Nate! He looks so grown-up out there playing!

Michele said...

Awesome Nate. You will have some fun filled Saturdays now. It is so fun that Jared takes him to the gym to practice. I can't wait until Jason can do that with Connor.

Jenn S said...

Fancy Fancy Fancy...that's all I have to say about your heading!

Robyn said...

How fun-I can't wait until my boys are old enough to do play sports. --Great new header-what font did you use?

Jessica said...

How fun! Brings back memories of JR. Jazz!! Nate looks so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Bradey just looked at this and said, "I need a Boy!" What fun you will have! Love the new look on your blog...

Laura B said...

I love it. Basketball is great.

510Jen said...

Can't wait for Collin to play. Nate is gonna be so good. Look how tall he is even now. Man you are livin at the rec center these days aren't ya. That's ok at least it gets ya out of the house right.

Alison said...

Little Leagues are great! Love your pictures, especially the horizontal collage. I also love your colors. The kids tell me I need some color. Talk to you soon.