

Joshua had another field trip today. He went to Safety Village. He got to learn all about the rules of driving and being a great pedestrian. His class got to drive "cars" on a miniature street course, with stop signs, stop lights, rail road crossing, and cross walks. All I can say is watch out in six years! It was pretty scary. They also got to play on a cool playground. He had a great time.
FYI: Just so you don't think Nathan is left out on all the Field Trips... He has had two in the past month. One to the Herbert Hoover Museum and one to the Raptor Park. However, he is too cool to let mom take pictures ("how embarrassing"), so no blog time for him!!!!
5 comments:
You guys have a lot of field trips! Your lucky to be able to go with them...I wish I could have with Ben but who would watch the 2 rug-rats??? Nate better not be too cool to give me a hug when he gets here in 38 days! Yay!
What a cool idea for a field trip! I hope your new home is as fun, but of course they won't have as cool of people around - what do you do. I say you embarass Nathan and snap away the next time you have an opportunity. We all had to suffer with embarassment from parents, or was that just me?
Nathan cracks me up! You can't sneak a pic in? Don't ya love that age. I love the new pic of the boys at the top, so cute!
Gotta love that safety village. What a trouper you are to go to ALL the field trips! Super MOM!
Hey that countdown is great! Is that what your new car will look like on its way to LA???
What fun places to visit! We always ended up at Willow Park (a so called zoo that really only has a bunch of caged birds). It looks like your trip was a lot of fun as well. Hope the move goes well-we missed you on Memorial Day.
Post a Comment