I'll come and get you!!!!
How scary! I do not miss those things!! Hope you guys make it through OK!!
CRAZY!! I'll say a prayer
From tornado alley, flood city to hurricane row! You just can't get a break! Next move = no area's with major natural disasters. Hope you guys weather this one okay-we'll be thinking about you.
hey guys- good to see the corn pics...makes us miss oklahoma- how are you doing?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'll come and get you!!!!
How scary! I do not miss those things!! Hope you guys make it through OK!!
CRAZY!! I'll say a prayer
From tornado alley, flood city to hurricane row! You just can't get a break! Next move = no area's with major natural disasters. Hope you guys weather this one okay-we'll be thinking about you.
hey guys- good to see the corn pics...makes us miss oklahoma- how are you doing?
Post a Comment