Before we left Iowa, Jared's assistant painted him a picture of "Wolf" (Jared's dog, his pride and joy). She did an awesome job! When we got to Louisiana Jared wanted to get it framed. He spent a lot of time picking out the right frame. The picture turned out great and Jared loves it. The only problem is that we had no place to hang it. It didn't really go with our family room decor, so the bedroom was the next best place. Actually it really isn't too bad...it could be a stuffed goose or something worse. Someday, Jared will have his own office and all his "treasures" can go there. Aren't I a good wife!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Look what is hanging on my bedroom wall......
I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I would ever have a picture of a dog hanging on my master bedroom wall...... well guess what.....

Before we left Iowa, Jared's assistant painted him a picture of "Wolf" (Jared's dog, his pride and joy). She did an awesome job! When we got to Louisiana Jared wanted to get it framed. He spent a lot of time picking out the right frame. The picture turned out great and Jared loves it. The only problem is that we had no place to hang it. It didn't really go with our family room decor, so the bedroom was the next best place. Actually it really isn't too bad...it could be a stuffed goose or something worse. Someday, Jared will have his own office and all his "treasures" can go there. Aren't I a good wife!
Before we left Iowa, Jared's assistant painted him a picture of "Wolf" (Jared's dog, his pride and joy). She did an awesome job! When we got to Louisiana Jared wanted to get it framed. He spent a lot of time picking out the right frame. The picture turned out great and Jared loves it. The only problem is that we had no place to hang it. It didn't really go with our family room decor, so the bedroom was the next best place. Actually it really isn't too bad...it could be a stuffed goose or something worse. Someday, Jared will have his own office and all his "treasures" can go there. Aren't I a good wife!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, I never thought that I would see the day! Ha! It really is a great picture and you are a great wife!
Just you wait! Next thing you know, you will have stuffed geese and pheasants and deer heads all over you walls!! Your a fabulous wife!
Yes, you are a great wife! Riley teases me that someday we will have a buffalo head above our bed....yeah, right! I think Jared deserves the pic above the bed...the guy gives you a foot rub EVERY night! Something I can only dream about!
Oh Hillary, you just made me laugh. You sound just like Grandma! We were at her house for lunch one time and she blessed that Grandpa would "find a home for all of his treasures". So funny! She really is part of all of us.
You really are a nice wife to let the dog into the bedroom. :)
That is totally something Kyle would want, he has his own collection of crazy things of that sort. Can't wait for that office someday. You are better than I am, all his stuff is on the top shelf in the closet.
Yes wife of the year. I think it's great and that patient is a great artist.
Ha, Ha, Ha. I googled you and found your blog. I guess you know have to see if you can find mine.
Post a Comment