
Oh my gosh! I can't believe my little boy is 10 years old. He has grown up so fast and I wish I could slow down time. To think he will be a teenager soon, scares me to death.
Nate had a great birthday. We celebrated with family in Utah before we left. Then last Saturday we went to Arkansas and met Jared's sister Melissa and her family at Magic Springs (an amusement/waterpark). His birthday started with a great breakfast, scrambled eggs, monkey bread and OJ. We waited for Dad to get home for our family celebration. Nathan opened presents. He got a new stereo/CD/IPOD system. What were we thinking. We then went to dinner, Pizza (Nathan's request). After that we made a stop by Target and Walmart to buy Nathan a new bike. He was SO excited. But since Nathan and his Dad are slightly OCD we came away with nothing. They couldn't find the "perfect" bike. They will be going to a bike shop this weekend to get the new bike and I will be staying home. I want no part of it. We came home and had German Chocolate birthday cake (also Nathan's request). He was beaming from ear to ear and is still on a birthday high!
4 comments:
Holy cow! He got a haul! Of course they couldn't find the perfect bike, I can just picture it...and I can picture you getting upset! Ha! Just kidding! Happy Birthday Nate!
I can only imagine what the shopping trip was like:). I want a birthday at the Cardon house!! Happy Birthday Nate!
Wow, what a birthday. I can just see Nate and Jared. Take a picture if they can ever decide.
Can I be in your family??? Happy Birthday to Nathan! Can't believe he is 10! ....and...hope your b-day was so great today!!!!
Post a Comment