Happy Birthday Nate! I love the new bike. My kids were begging me for new bikes just today. Boys!
YEA!!! I am so glad that they finally found one! It looks great!
That is one cool bike and Nate looks like the cat who swallowed the canary! Love ya, g-ma
YAY! Looks like it was worth the wait!! He looks so handsome (I can't say cute)!
Good for Nathan! Glad those two made a decision. He looks very cool with it!
I know what you mean about bike shopping. Tom's the same way. I love the tattoos!! You must have a good artist for a neighbor. Happy Birthday Nate!
I think you made a great choice! Wow on the tatoos. Bike shopping is almost as bad as shoe shopping. Hope things are going well! Good to see the updates.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Nate! I love the new bike. My kids were begging me for new bikes just today. Boys!
YEA!!! I am so glad that they finally found one! It looks great!
That is one cool bike and Nate looks like the cat who swallowed the canary! Love ya, g-ma
YAY! Looks like it was worth the wait!! He looks so handsome (I can't say cute)!
Good for Nathan! Glad those two made a decision. He looks very cool with it!
I know what you mean about bike shopping. Tom's the same way. I love the tattoos!! You must have a good artist for a neighbor. Happy Birthday Nate!
I think you made a great choice! Wow on the tatoos. Bike shopping is almost as bad as shoe shopping. Hope things are going well! Good to see the updates.
Post a Comment