Monday, November 3, 2008

HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!!!

Tell me why.....

Why do my pictures not get bigger on the screen when you click on them?

I have tried everything I can think of, so all of you computer whizzes, HELP!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I don't know how to help you BUT I think Shawn will. I will ask him when he gets home from work tonight and see what he says. I'll get back to you soon.

Robyn said...

Here is my intelligent answer---Blogger is a pain in the butt!

Pam Jorgensen said...

You don't like that?! I love it because when the pic is small in blogger I can click on it and see better detail! Why do you want that to stop?

the answer to why is that the pix uploaded are a higher resolution. blogger reigns them in a bit for the post, but keeps the integrity of the original photo.

really...it's not a bad thing...I wouldn't be able to see each of the pix in your collages without it...

Jenn S said...

So, you need to go to photo-wizard-editor-enlarger-enhancement-selection-customizer and change them all to the the size you want...try to make them really large so that the blogger can read them properly. Good luck! Let me know if you have any trouble and I will help ya out! :)

Pam Jorgensen said...

ahhhh...read it wrong! whew! I worried a bit!

did you use a different photo editor? are you saving it at a smaller pixel size?

hmmm...

Mindy said...

Oh wow, you have smart friends! I'm glad you got your photo uploading again. I was no help, but glad things are working!