This weekend Nathan played in his first piano festival. It was held at a college here in Shreveport. He played "Pirates of the Sea" in front of a judge. He scored a Superior. He was so excited to get to play on a grand piano.
Wow Nate's doing some great stuff lately. He's turning into the little man that you and Jared always talked about wanting your kids to be in our Sunday School class.
O.K it's been along time since I have viewed your blog, and all I can think is how much Nathan looks like Sid, especially in the Honor Roll picture. You have to come out to Utah this summer, we'll go to Lake Powell!! Rachel. (miss you guys)
10 comments:
That is so great! He is so handsome! Way to go Nate!
Wow Nate's doing some great stuff lately. He's turning into the little man that you and Jared always talked about wanting your kids to be in our Sunday School class.
Crazy pumpkin displays!!
What great kids you have! Hope to see you this week. Love the pumpkin display.
Way to go Nate! You can play on my piano for me when you come out! Kaylee wants to take lessons too.
How fun. He looks so proud!
O.K it's been along time since I have viewed your blog, and all I can think is how much Nathan looks like Sid, especially in the Honor Roll picture.
You have to come out to Utah this summer, we'll go to Lake Powell!!
Rachel. (miss you guys)
yeah for nate. he is so handsome. what a great kid. how was your trip to iowa. i miss you. are you coming to utah anytime soon?
What a handsome man! I am so proud of him. What a great talent...maybe he can give my kids lessons in N.M. someday.
Did you figure out your picture problem? I really want to click on your pumkin picture to see the details.
Congrats to Nate. So exciting!!
That is awesome!
Lark
Post a Comment