Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Soccer Parties

Hurray, soccer is finally over. We really have enjoyed watching the boys play this season, but our schedule has been really overloaded and we are looking forward to some down time, at least until basketball starts. We had end of the season partied at a local Pizza place. The boys had a great time.


Jared always wore his Iowa Hawkeye shirts to games and practices. Jared's assistant coach gave Jared a LSU shirt and said "if you're going to coach in Louisiana, you have to have a LSU shirt!" Guess we are on the road to being converted!

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Your vacation looks like so much fun--glad you got to go back and visit such great friends. It looks like your boys are staying busy with soccer and hunting! Hey I noticed that Nate played "Pirates of the Sea" at his piano recital...this is a level 2A song right? Did he jump ahead? I am so impressed! Way to go Nate! (Grandma would be so happy he was learning to play the piano)

Alison said...

Your boys have grown up a ton in just a few short months. Another soccer season is just around the corner. Way to go for the guys on the hunting and so glad you got to visit Iowa. It was a lot of fun to see you and hear your laugh...I miss you as my visiting teacher!

The Otis Family said...

Hard to imagine in a few short weeks we'll be yelling inside a gym. I guess you can't rub dirt in a floor burn though can you? I'll have to come up w/another saying for when Nate is floppin' on the floor.

Jenn S said...

my freakin thing is not telling me you updated....sorry! the pics are great. glad soccer is over???? good ol' Jared with his hawkeyes shirt....riley wouldn't be caught dead in one.

Jenn S said...

ummmm...by the way...can you fix your pictures so that I can click on them and make them bigger??? :)

Laura B said...

Too funny about the LSU shirt

Melissa said...

I was planning on having you take our pictures too!! Just today I was going through our closets to find something to wear!