Thursday, November 20, 2008

"How Joshua Became A Pirate"


1st grade had "Character Day" and Joshua was so excited. Each student had to choose a book, dress up as a character, and do a book report on the book. He loves the book "How I Became a Pirate", so mom pulled out the old Halloween costumes and turned him into a pirate! Ahoy Matty!

9 comments:

Heath said...

My 5th grader Emma just did her book report on Bill Gates and had to dress up like him. I should have taken a picture. Too cute

Katie L. said...

How cute! My boys love that book. He is getting so tall!

Jenn S said...

He looks great! Love that book! Very cute idea and great memory for him.

At first when I glanced at your post...I thunk to myself...is it Halloween again in Louisiana??? Anything is possible down there, right?!

Robyn said...

Great costume and what a fun book. He looks just like Jack Sparrow!

kendra said...

ahhh, what a great pirate! I forgot about that book - time for a trip to the library

Brenda said...

You are so creative! I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so handsome! I miss Meadowbrook when I see how much everyone has changed! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Jessica said...

What a cute idea! He sure makes a cute pirate!

Alison said...

What a fun idea -- Landon would love a day like that and we love David Shannon books!

Laura B said...

I love the costume!!