This weekend we took the family and headed to Nachidoches (don't even try to say it right, you won't!) with our friends the Otis's. This city puts on a great Christmas light display, fireworks included. We had a great time and will add this to our annual Christmas to do list while here in Louisiana. It was perfect weather!
The fireworks were awesome and we had a great view from the street. The boys were in heaven.


When you get these three together it is TROUBLE! They have a great time, and sometimes a little too much fun!

We even had snow in Louisiana....aka "bubble machine".
We had a great time, as you can see.
5 comments:
Those are awesome pictures. A good Cardon family pic too at the restaurant. Now all you have to do is survive Christmas break.
How fun! It kind of looks like the lights at Canyon View Park! They looked like they had a ball! We miss you guys!
So I have to say that I am a little jealous of your weather. I got to shovel the driveway today.
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. It's cool you get to experience all these different places.
Looks like fun! I noticed you didn't even have jackets on. We are in St. George right now and we have coats on, they have snow!! Wish you were here!
Great pictures! I wish I were there with you...or you here with me in dreadful Iowa! I miss you so much!
Oh...the family picture is a great one! You look FABULOUS in it!
Post a Comment