We have had a fun and very busy week! Jared's parents drove out to spend Thanksgiving with us. His sister, Melissa and her family came down from Arkansas too! We have loved having family here. Here is a quick overview of our activities:
We took Grandma and Grandpa to the science station. They had as much fun as the boys and even tried their luck with laying on a bed of nails. We also saw the Imax movie.
We went and saw all the airplanes on base. The boys were in heaven!



We had so much fun playing with cousins. I even got Jared, Grandpa and Uncle Weldon to put up the Christmas lights (thanks guys!)

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with tons of yummy food! Actually we ate tons of yummy food all week (sweet rolls, carmel popcorn, pie, peanut butter rice krispie treats, Thanks Grandma!)

Now we must get back to our regular life...school, homework, early to bed, early to rise, and DIET!!!!!
6 comments:
Where do I begin...
1) Can't believe those boys are in shorts!!! Ahhhh....we are in snowpants! Now you are loving' LA right?!
2) Nice LSU shirt Jared! Way to get into the character of a true southern boy!
3) I want some of that yummy food you ate...
4) Your hair is really cute. I really like you with it that length.
5) I miss you!!!!
I can't help you with the pictures...sorry! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Oh, I miss you!!!! Ben keeps talking about what they are going to do at Christmas with Nate and Josh and I keep telling him they aren't coming, but he won't listen! So sad! :(
Looks like a fun time was had by all. At least during the week off from school you had plenty to do to keep the boys entertained. My child was climbing the walls as you know.
Looks fun! Happy Thanksgiving. Ditto getting back to real life - We've had visitors three weeks of the last four and exercise was just not possible while they were here so yeah to the diet!!!
Oh and ditto Jen's comment about your hair - I noticed too - it looks great.
Looks like you had a fun weekend. We missed you. I wish we could come out and visit. Miss you!
We had such a GREAT time. Wyatt wants to move by Joshua. Thank you so much for having us.
Post a Comment