We had family in town over Labor Day! It was so much fun. Jared's Mom and Dad were here and his sister and her family came down from Arkansas! The boys had so much fun playing with their cousins. There was a lot of wrestling...... !Jared joined in on some of the fun!

The kids were all over each other.

Joshua and Wyatt really got into it and spent a good amount of time trying to pin each other. There were a few tears, and rug burns but it was all in good fun!

Even though it was hot and humid, they still went shooting, and had a great time. Jared took them all to the shooting range. The did some target shooting and then some skeet shooting.

Grandpa and Grandma even got in on the fun!
5 comments:
Wrestling and shooting!! To be a Mom of boys must be crazy! LOL
I want to come and visit!!!!! It looks like fun times!
Looks like fun--my boys would be totally into that. Oh, and congrats on the bike race--I definitely couldn't do it! You must be supermom!
I want to know when I get to go shooting. We rednecks love to shoot at things.
I didn't know you had family in Arkansas. So great that grandparents could visit. I have to also admit, we were happy for BYU!
Post a Comment