Poor kid! He woke up this morning with this all over his body! "Mom, I am SO SO itchy!" were his exact words. So I took him to the doctor and left with a prescription for prednisone and an antihistamine. He stayed home from school today, but WILL be going back tomorrow! Jared took the boys out Saturday, hunting on the river. He says there is NO way they got it there, but I know better. Does he think I am growing it in the yard? He is in the doghouse!
6 comments:
Oh poor guy! You may already know this but try giving him a warm bath and dump several cups of oatmeal in with him, it will help with the itch. Hope he feels better soon!
Oh my word! I FEEL his pain! I have been there TWICE! It is the worst experience in my life! Tell him that I am thinking about him...and hope that his mom gives him lots of hugs and kisses! :)
OH my gosh. You actually wrote, "what does he think, I'm growing it in the yard". Guess you ate those words huh?
Benedryl is cheaper at costco! Seriously. Anyway, poor kid. Shouldn't he know better? I think my kids got into stinging nettle playing with Joshua in Iowa and Joshua told Landon that he should always stay away from that plant. (I'm totally kidding about Joshua knowing better, by the way) Wasn't as bad as Poison Ivy, though for sure. Poor kid - looks like it hurts.
Did the school excuse his absense! Poor Josh, I'm taking Ashley to the doctor tomorrow for some kind of rash
Did you eat those words, isn't in the yard??
Post a Comment