It was college sports day at school today. The boys got to wear their BYU shirts! (wet marks are shirts are because they had just combed their hair) Couldn't have come at a better time with the big BYU game this weekend! Go Cougars!
I see the principal got tired of me and a few other moms complaining about having LSU day and not just favorite sports team day. I kept telling him it wasn't fair to military families who may not care about LSU and weren't buying shirts so their kids could wear it one day. Which I am sure is blasphemy in Louisiana but I am so glad he listened.
7 comments:
BYU ROCKS!!! Yay!
Like the shirts but we wore LSU. Geau Tigers. We could never actually cheer for BYU since we're the other blue school in Utah.
Love their shirts! I SO wish you guys were going! Hope it is a great game!
We saw your boys getting off the bus as Paige and I were walking up to school. She was so excited to see someone else with a BYU shirt on!
Great win for us! Tell your boys it was all because of their t-shirts!!!!
good game, good game.
I see the principal got tired of me and a few other moms complaining about having LSU day and not just favorite sports team day. I kept telling him it wasn't fair to military families who may not care about LSU and weren't buying shirts so their kids could wear it one day. Which I am sure is blasphemy in Louisiana but I am so glad he listened.
Post a Comment