Monday, September 28, 2009

Poor Nathan

Joshua looks and feels a lot better, so now it is Nathan's turn......

Jared took the boys camping this past weekend. Nathan got stung on the end of his finger by a yellow jacket. He came home and his finger was swollen and red, but by Sunday morning this is what it looked like. It was spreading down into his hand and getting worse. We gave him Advil and Benadryl, but it wasn't helping. So, Jared took him to Insta Care to get it checked out. (Actually I made Jared take him, because I knew if we waited till morning, I would have to take him into the doctor and he would miss some school, and you just can't miss ANY school in 5th grade). After waiting for a few hours, he came home with a shot of steroids in his bottom. Lucky Nate! It does look a little better this morning.

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

Maybe you should keep your kids inside for a while! No more "Poor" posts!!!

Sparks said...

OUCH!! I agree, keep them inside! LOL

The Otis Family said...

Stop letting your kids get hurt. Geez, you'd think they were always running around like ruffins.

Jenn S said...

Oh, man! I'm with you...make Jared take them. All this stuff seems to be his fault anyway, right?! I agree, they CAN'T miss school...hee, hee.

Those poor boys! Give Nate a big kiss from me, Izzy, and Lauren...I know that is what he needs to feel better! :)