It is THAT time of year again, Jared is happy, Nathand and Joshua are happy, Wolf is happy, and me, well.....I get into survival mode! How many months is hunting season?
What were we thinking when we married hunters? At least you can save on your grocery bill...that is, if you are willing to actually EAT the animals (which I usually am not)....
Oh, good for Wolf...and the boys! At least the boys can hunt with him...then it's a day to yourself! Do you think my kids are old enough to hunt with Riley yet??? ha, ha.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, please tell me you don't EAT those!!
Me and the girls are doing pedicures tonight if you need some girl time =)
While I'm not married to a hunter I think it may be time for a girls night out.
Oh Hillary, you are such a good wife. I don't know if I could take it all. I agree with your friends: take a girls night!
What were we thinking when we married hunters? At least you can save on your grocery bill...that is, if you are willing to actually EAT the animals (which I usually am not)....
Wow I agree go have a girls night out. That dog sure looks happy about his hunt...
Oh, good for Wolf...and the boys! At least the boys can hunt with him...then it's a day to yourself! Do you think my kids are old enough to hunt with Riley yet??? ha, ha.
Just enjoy some alone time!! How nice would that be? Get ready to eat some wild animals!!
Post a Comment